The toe protecting bed frame accessory includes an angled brace formed oftwo sides that meet at a spine to form a right angle therein. The two sides each have curved steps that descend from a top corner at the spine down to the floor at opposing ends. The accessory features a plurality of adjustable straps that enable the accessory to be secured about different comers of a bed frame. The sides of the accessory are filled with a soft material that prevents painful foot and toe jams when kicked against the bed frame. The sides of the accessory are upholstered in a fabric that matches a bedspread or window treatment within the same room.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...