The post-retinal operation pillow is comprised ofa cylindrical top and a slightly angled base of which a plurality of vents extend therefrom. The slightly angled base has an opening that aligns with the open inner circle of the cylindrical top. The post retinal operation pillow may be of single construction or a plurality of pieces. The post retinal operation pillow provides enhanced comfort to those individuals that are required to maintain a horizontal position of their head after an operation involving the retina or eye.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...