The shovel with living hinge is an improved manual snow shovel with a feature that adds efficiency when removing loose material from the surface of sidewalks, driveways, or pavements. The shovel with living hinge is made up of both conventional and unconventional parts that in whole provide benefits unlike other manual shovels. Located within the ribs of the shovel is a living hinge that aids in reducing the manual effort put forth by the user when pitching loose material away from a surface.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...