The electric toothbrush is constructed of a first portion and a second portion. The first portion is able to pivot with respect to the second portion via a hinge. The first portion houses componentry associated with the toothbrush. The second portion includes a floss dispenser on a distal end, and is used as a handle for the electric toothbrush. The first portion includes at least one rotating head that includes bristles adapted to brush teeth. The at least one rotating head is in mechanical connection with a bevel gear. The bevel gear is in mechanical connection with a motor via a drive shaft. The motor is in wired connection with a switch and at least one battery.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...