The comer retainer for a pillow is an insert that is adapted for use with a pillow that is contained within a pillow casing. The pillow casing is formed in a rectilinear shape. The corner retainer for a pillow is inserted into the combination of the pillow contained within the pillow casing such that the corner retainer for a pillow can be subsequently removed. The corner retainer for a pillow is placed in the comer of the pillow casing in such a manner that the pillow comer retainer for a pillow stiffens the pillow casing such that the pillow casing does not appear “floppy.” The comer retainer for a pillow comprises a cover, a padding, and a bung. The padding and the bung are contained within the cover.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...