The invention is a detachable kickstand support with mounting bracket that includes a kickstand support plate and mounting bracket. The mounting bracket includes a base plate, a front clamp, a rear clamp, retaining block, and corresponding fasteners. The mounting bracket is capable ofattaching itself to any frame ofany motorcycle or bicycle. The front and rear clamp have a rubber lining that prevents the finish of the frame from being scratch or marred. The kickstand support plate has a channel that enables it to be used with most styles of kickstands. The kickstand support plate is secured to the mounting bracket via the retaining block, which utilizes a spring-loaded ball bearing that interacts with a dimple on the kickstand support plate as the securing means.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...