The gloves having snap-on cleaning pads include a front cleaning pad and a rear cleaning pad. Both the front and the rear cleaning pad are capable of contouring the knuckle regions of the hand, and attach to the glove via a plurality of snap buttons and/or nylon hook and loop fasteners. The front and rear cleaning pads are disposable and are made of a scouring material such as metal wool. The gloves themselves are made of a waterproof material such as rubber or latex.
Law Office of Kyle Fletcher, P.C.
US Patents & Trademarks
1515 Mocking Bird Lane, Suite 709
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Utility Patent Application Preparation & Prosecution
- After you review your opinion letter, you may decide to move forward with a utility patent...
- How do I know if my idea is patentable?
- See if your idea qualifies. Educate yourself with the basics of the patenting...
- If you believe that your invention may be protectable, then you should prepare a written disclosure...
- Search for Patents
- Search for Patents USPTO Patent Full-Text and Image Database (PatFT) Inventors are encouraged to...
- Patentability Search and Patentability Opinion
- Often the best method of determining whether or not to proceed with a patent application is to have...
- Design Patent
- If it is determined that your invention will most likely not qualify for utility patent protection,...